cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the Status of a Shoping Cart.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I want to know the Status of a Shopping Cart whether the status is still a Open request or a Approved request or a Closed request.

How can I get it.

Please help me out in regarding this.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Yugesh A.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The function module BBP_PD_SC_ITEM_STATUS_CHECK will give you the item status of the shopping cart.

You have to pass the guid of the shopping cart and the item for which you want to find the status , then you ll get the status of the item in the export parameter ev_status.

Thanks&Regards

Ankita

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is a "DOC_CLOSED" flag, which is set at header level, but it will be populated only when the cart is deleted.

Once the shopping cart gets he status I1113 (Follow-on document), it cannot be changed anymore. You can still delete it only when it has one follow-on document created.

You cannot delete the shopping cart if the follow-on document has other follow-on documents, like confirmation or invoice.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anindya,

From the above I am able to find whether the SC is still OPEN or APPROVED or whether PO created.

I also want to know whether the SC is CLOSED or not. Please help me regarding this.

Regards,

Yugesh A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What do you mean by Close status ?

If you delete any shopping cart then there will be status Deleted in the above list.

Regards,

Anindya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lauren

In BBP_PD transaction under E_STATUS table I got the following data.

Stats:

Status Description Inactiv

HEADER I1015 Awaiting Approval X

HEADER I1021 Created

HEADER I1038 Complete

HEADER I1106 Shopping cart ordered

HEADER I1129 Approved

0000000001 I1111 Item in Transfer Process X

0000000001 I1113 Follow-on Document Created

Here I am confused to go ahead as there are u two Inactive status (I1015 & I1111) was enabled.

Please help me to go further.

Regards,

Yugesh A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yugesh

You need just check the active status for the SC which stands for current valid status.

For this SC, system set once "awaiting approval" and "item in transfer process" during transfer and

approval. Afterwards, SC got approved and transfer also finished, so "approve", "follow-on document

created" status are set as active afterwards. The inactive status is fine, they were valid during the

transfer, but not any more.

Regards

Lauren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The below status indicate that the SC has been fully approved and PO has been created for that SC.

HEADER I1015 Awaiting Approval X - Status Inactive means : All the approvers have been approved the SC. So awating approval steps is inactive

HEADER I1021 Created

HEADER I1038 Complete

HEADER I1106 Shopping cart ordered

HEADER I1129 Approved

0000000001 I1111 Item in Transfer Process X -

Item has been transfered completely , so that now the process is inactive

0000000001 I1113 Follow-on Document Created -

This line indicate that the PO has been created for that SC

Regards,

Anindya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use tr:BBPSC04 , or go to tr:BBP_PD, put object type: BUS2121 and shopping cart number, you will check the status of this shopping cart.

Regards

Lauren