cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL of my Webservice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I created an remote enabled FM in SE37 and created a service definition against it. Also created an end-point for the webservice through SOAMANAGER transaction.

Am able to see my webservice in SICF in the directory /default_host/sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/.

If I want to test my webservice where can I do that from? or what will the URL be?

--Prashanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prasanth,

You can test your web service through WSnavigator.

Open the SOAMANAGER Page though Tcode SOAMANAGER-> Business Administration

Click link on" Web service administration

Search by in field "Search Pattern" enter a search criterion for the Service, e.g. technical name of service or pattern and press Enter . Select the entry you want to run and press "Apply selection".

After this in the very first tab below you can see an option to test ,if you press test then WSnavigator page will open up where you will be asked to fill the data and execute

/people/mohan.kumark/blog/2008/10/14/soamanager-how-to-test-service-definition-using-soamanager-transaction

Regards,

Srinivas

Edited by: Srinivas on Apr 22, 2010 10:34 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

You can directly open the WSnavigator screen using the URL:http://host:port/wsnavigator

Actually if you notice ,SOAMANAGER Tcode is available in both XI and ECC. The above mentioned steps apply to SOAMANAGER of Xi. If you open SOAMANAGER in ECC you will not see the same options as mentioned but still there is an option to test.

Soamanger->Administration~(2nd tab)->single service Administration->you can seacrh Consumer Proxy/service here and then test (similar way as pointed out earlier)

regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for your inputs the steps did work out but wen I hit open "Web Service Navigator for selected binding" a new window opens up with the message "Cannot download WSDL from http://aunsw02apt06w.unitedgroupltd.local:8001/sap/bc/srt/wsdl/bndg_DF4DB8CFFB650BF1B8290019B9F4CF5B... It is not allowed to access this service. If you believe you should be able to, please contact your system administrator "

Just for your information URL "http://shcptld01.unitedgroupltd.local:50100/wsnavigator/enterwsdl.html" does show something like "Available Web Services - Cluster Node 12619150".

---Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

The Basis guy helped me out of the issue and I am able to see the webservice that I created.

But the problem is it is pointing to client 210 which is a config client, but all my data is in client 400. Could you please suggest how to transport the endpoint created to client 400.

PS: I am naive to webservices, apologise If these are basic questions.

--Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I got this created in SOAMANGER again and got the webservices working.

Thanks a lot for your input.

--Prashanth.