cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when SC item details link is selected...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are on SRM4.0 and R/3 4.7.

In SC when item description link is clicked to display/change item details like source/cost center, getting error "Templateinterpretation abgebrochen, Template nicht vorhanden"

Error code: ICF-IE-http-c:400-u:REQ_FR1 -l:E-s:SR2-i:cov6601_SR2_00 -w:0-d:20060621-t:123516-v: RABAX_STATE-e:ITS_TEMPLATE_NOT_FOUND.

In ST22 found that the Trigger location of Runtime error as below

Program SAPLBBP_BD_DRIVER_46C

Module name B46C_ACC_OBJECTS_DESCRIPTION

Error occuring while calling function "BBP_ACC_OBJECTS_DESCRIPTION"

Can anyone please tell me what could be the reason.

I suspect system is not able to read backend because of connection problem.Is it related to that or something else?

Thanks in advance

Jagdish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish,

Did you check for any dumps in your R/3 system? Function module BBP_ACC_OBJECTS_DESCRIPTION runs on your R/3 system and is getting a bad return code. The system log in SRM should tell you if it is a connection problem. Could the password have expired on the userid that has been setup for the RFC destination?

Nancy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the system type of the entry in table BBP_BACKEND_DEST? System type should be R/3_4.70 for a 4.7 R/3 system. This is part of the configuration setup.

Nancy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nancy

That entry is there in BBP_BACKEND_DEST.

System used to be perfect earlier. No one has used Dev box for a quite long time. Now I started working on this box for expansion activities. Then while testing the processes I am getting these errors.

Any other clues where I can check?

Thanks and Regards

Jagdish

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish,

Please check following OSS note :

857326 Plug in:Cost Assignment search returns incorrect description

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann

Thanks for your reply.

The note says about the WBS element. But I have not selected any WBS element. Only cost center is assigned in the user attribute.

Still that note is valid?

We are expanding the existing functionality to the new locations. So that should not be the case. I presume connection to the backend is not taking place properly. System might not be able to talk to backend due to expiry of password or something else.

Please suggest what could be the reason.

Regards

Jagdish

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish,

1-Test RFCuser connection between SRM and R/3

2-check authorization of RFCUSER

3-check company code and plant for your SC

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish,

are those new locations in a new backend ?

If yes what's the release ?

You add an error when reading the accounting object description in R/3, with BBP_ACC_OBJECTS_DESCRIPTION.

Check ST22 in R/3.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris/Yann

That error has gone now after checking the RFC connections.

But now new error comes saying "Screen does not exist" when selecting the SC details in the "Check status" section. This happens only id Development box. Production box is good.

Following is the error message getting.

<b>The following error text was processed in the system SR2 : Screen does not exist

The error occurred on the application server xxxx_SR2_00 and in the work process 1 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Form: STATUS_EVENT_DISPATCHER of program SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS

Module: STATUS_EVENT_DISPATCHER of program SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS

Error code: ICF-IE-http-c:400-u:REQ1TEST1 -l:E-s:SR2-i:xxxxx_SR2_00 -w:1-d:20060626-t:143932-v: RABAX_STATE-e:DYNPRO_NOT_FOUND</b>

Checked all ABAP programs in DEV and Prod. No changes in programs. Basis guys are telling that there might be something wrong in config.

What could be the problem.

Thanks and Regards

Jagdish