cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single TO for same GR number in LT10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to create a single TO for the same GR number or create single to for multiple storage unit. i have tried using LT10, but it creates multiple TO for me.

is there any way/config that can do this?

Thanks

fung

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

if i have tried all the configuration, and is still giving me multiple TO for the same GR number, anyone knows any coding or where it can be done?

have been stuck at this for quite some time

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have done the below definition and assignment, however, we still getting multiple TO created for multiple storage unit line items at LT10 transaction (under fixed bin u201CWT Stocku201D at u201C905u201D storage type). Could you please advise whether we have missed out anything?

1. Define u201CProfile for sorting during TO processingu201D .

- Define Whse 009 Sort Profile 2 Sort field as(tried a few options such as GR number, source storage type, source storage bin)

2. Assign Sort Profile 2 to the TO split profile u2013 without entering time limit

- Define Whse u201C009u201D

Profile u201CGRu201D Sort Profile u201C2u201D

3. Assign the TO split profile at u201CPerformance data controlu201D under Control for Performance Data Processing/Define TO split.

- Assgin Whse u201C009u201D Movement Type u201C980u201D Source storage type u201C905u201D to Profile TO Split u201CGRu201D (Profile perf. Data u201CBlanku201D)

4. After completed the above assignment, execute LT10 with the below selection; still getting multiple TO created for multiple items at LT10.

Whse: 009

Storage Type: 905

Movement type: 980

Check u201CStorage unitu201D button

Also, would like to know if there is another way for putaway for an Inbound DN (single TO for multiple handling units under the IBDN) if the handling units already been transferred from the GR interim area to another interim area and the putaway is from the 2nd interim area.

Example,

GR area: 902 storage type

Warehouse transfer (WT) movement type: 101 (IM interfaced with WM )

GR against the IBDN (mvtype 101) will direct the handling units for the IBDN to get into 902 storage type in WM. Putaway will come after GR of the IBDN. However, there are times picking for outbound delivery is executed to pick from 902 when there is no more stock in shelving.

Due to the 902 storage type is setup as non-SUT active and no u201CFull stk remvlu201D(have to remain this setting due to some customized program to repack the handling units that copied over from WT outbound delivery), multi-pick of the same handling unit at 902 storage type for outbound DN occurs and causing issue in locating the box at operation floor.

Hence, we transfer all the handling units for the inbound DN from 902 to a new storage type (eg 905) with fixed bin solution (eg. Bin u201CWT Stock) as temporary interim storage (no change to physical u2013 goods still on good receiving area) prior to putaway process. 905 storage type is setup as SUT active and u201CFull stk remvlu201D checked to solve the picking issue. However, the putaway against the inbound delivery at LT03 is no longer possible. We are looking into ways to putaway the handling units in single TO for the same Inbound delivery. Is there a way to do with configuration or it has to be done via coding (any user exit etc)?

Thank you so much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you're using handling unit management, and an inbound delivery is created upon PO receipt, it is standard SAP that it will split the TO's per line item

swagat_mohanty2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I think the TO split could have occured for a couple of reasons: -

1. There might be a split profile defined for storage type 902 (Interim bin for receiving) in Processing Performance Data / TO Split. Check and remove the split profile if not required.

2. There might be different TO header data for the split TO's. For example if you RF queue assignments based on storage types, etc. Check the header data of the split TO's and see if you can find a difference and cause of the split.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Swagat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should define the processing performance data / TO split in IMG:

1. Define profile for TO splitting

2. Assign the split profile to warehouse number + MVT and define data control

after that, as long as the TRs have the same data under TO split control rule, then system will only generate one TO for them. Hope can help you!

Good luck

Tao