cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Cost - error in supplying team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When transferring the Shipment Cost to FI, we receive an error that NO PO can be generated , need to enter SUPPLYING PLANT..

But when I checked the Service Procurement Tab, I can see the company code, plant, purchasing org and group which we have defined in the configuration.

What else could be wrong with the shipment cost document?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

is this an inter company shipment?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI.. We found the cause of the error.. we changed the default PO type to UB instead to NB (for tcode ME21N)..

My next question is, is this the only way to default the PO type? What if we want a different type for each company code.. (for the shipment cost PO) not an NB PO.. is this possible? where do we set this up..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deriada,

NB purchase order is used when you receive products from a vendor or a transfer happens between two plants in different company codes and UB is used to transfer stock between plants in the same company code.

Also this process of determining the the document type is made manually during creating the STO in ME21n and prior config for delivery/shipping needs to be setup between plants where the shipment should be made.

There is a personal setting tab in ME21N to store certain org details and document type each time you process the tcode