Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

authorization object for ML81N

anita_tleel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to know what is the authorization object that controls :

when going to transaction ML81N and you click on the colorful icon on the right (configuration) it opens the table settings window

what is the authorization object for the administrator button

regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anita,

I am not 100% sure but you could check for the value TCTR (or) a * for the object S_ADMI_FCD

5 REPLIES 5

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried ST01?

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anita,

I am not 100% sure but you could check for the value TCTR (or) a * for the object S_ADMI_FCD

0 Kudos

thanks that worked, but is there a way for me to do the analysis and know what is the object ?

regards

0 Kudos

well.......to be honest, i did my research based on some intuition and some research

I know that the settings could be changed not only for the transaction you mentioned, but i remember that i was taught that this could be changed for Sales order transactions too, which suggests that this is not bound to a specific transaction but more on a "generic plane"

whenver it is system wide settings, the first think i check for (just a habit) is on S_ADMI_FCD, earlier experiences taught me a lot on the importance of this object, make sure that you never have a * for this object (at least that is my personal learning and opinion)

Good luck for the future

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please also check authorization object M_MSEG_BWE.