cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading CUHD archived information:

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to go back and run reports on the customs documents that are already archived from GTS.

I found an SAP article that indicates that there should be a READ function for CUHD accessible from transaction SARA, but the only Actions available to me on that screen are "Write, Delete and Management".

Does anyone know how I can get the ability to look through this information. I would really like a list each of the CUHD_GUID so that I can check certian custom tables to make sure everything is getting archived properly and nothing is left unarchived.

This article that indicates I should have some action command for this in transaction SARA:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_gts72/helpdata/EN/25/dc5542f156be30e10000000a155106/content.htm

Can anyone confirm that they have that ability or know how to use it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will need to activate the infostructure tied to this CUHD object in SAP GTS.

This in turn will create a table and program which will allow you to read information from the archive.

In case you are looking for just the GUID field, then you can create a custom infostrucutre object and activate it for CUHD. This will ensure that you are retaining the least information in your system.

The GUID content of this archive infostructure table can be used for your reconciliation.

SARI is the tcode to activate the Archive Infosystem for objects.

Let me know if this works else get back to me with more details.

Thanks

Jasmit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jasmit!

I was able to use the Archive Explorer in transaction SARI to view a List for Archive Infrostructure for /SAPSLL/CUHD.

This allowed me to generate a table of all archived CUHD document GUID which I could export to Excel and use to verify that all information is getting archived in some of our custom tables.

Answers (0)