cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-code V V31 (Create Output - Condition Records:Billing)Editable for 1 user

Former Member
0 Kudos

t-code = VV31 --> Enter Output Type --> Click on Key Combination select from list --> Sales org./Distr. Chl/Division/Bill. Type/Customer --> Next screen Create Condition Records

When we try to work on t-code VV31 or VV32, if another end user has already opened this t-code and working, it woun't allow me to save the changes until other user comes out of this t-codes. I get a error message if I try to save = Conditions for the selection entered are blocked <OTHER END USER ID WHO WENT TO THIS t-code FIRST>

This is a big bottleneck, how to make system to allow multile user to use this transaction ???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its good to have that control. How ever if it is being locked even after other user is logged out then its a problem.

How ever if you want to cancel the lock entries you can use T Code SM12.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't think this is possible through SD config or exits.

Check the error message number ,ask the abap consultant and basis consultant whether they can provide more information on this.

Though I feel it may not be in standard config of Basis to change number of users allowed on this transaction.

Pl post error message sothat you can get better help.

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error/ Warning message is already in my Post.

Conditions for the selection entered are blocked <OTHER END USER ID WHO WENT TO THIS t-code FIRST>