cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to delete all the master data from APO. Can anyone provide me the process for it. thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Typically following are the master data objects in APO in SNP, PPDS, GATP modules:

u2022 Product

u2022 Location

u2022 Transportation Lane

u2022 Production Process Models / Product Data structure

u2022 Resource

First you will have to delete all the transaction data for these objects.

There is an option in transaction /SAPAPO/MAT1 to find depedent objects: Where-used analysis.

The tranactions for maintaing these master data objects have options either for setting deletion flags( Background job will have to be triggered after for actual deletion ) or direct deletions

You will have to make sure that any CIF transfer from SAP R/3 is stopped for the objects.

In APO demand planning there are CVCs and in the maintenene transaction itself, we can delete these.

I hope this helps.

Please check and confirm.

Regards

Datta

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot DB49 / Datta,

I am actually clearing up all of the APO data and planning to CIF the new data from ECC. Is there any other option if I want to clean up all of the data. Also we are just using SNP and only external procurement. We do not have any in house prdouction.

Thanks again..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Akshay,

You must first delete any transactional data before underlying master data may be deleted. I work in PP/DS mostly, here are the steps I use. For a production sized system, I allow myself 3 days.

ERP - Deactivate all CIFs

SCM - Run Delta reports (transactional data) /SAPAPO/CCR - CIF_DELTAREPORT3. Delete items that have no active models.

SCM - Report /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER u2013 delete all production, including external.

SCM - Report /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 clean up any inconsistent requirements

SCM - Report /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL clean up any old sd orders

SCM - Correct LiveCache inconsistencies ALL data Txn SAPAPO/OM17

SCM - Delete all PPMs (ERP Production Versions). Mass tool SAPAPO/PPM_DEL For difficult to delete PPMs, try to delete all operations, save, inactivate, then delete.

SCM - If there are any existing orders which are preventing the deletion of any PPMs, you will have to find them using SAPAPO/OM16 and delete them using /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS. This is a last resort!

SCM - Delete existing PP Resources Work Centers and transportation resources.

SCM - Delete External Procurement relationships (purchase info records) - SAPAPO/MTI2

SCM - Delete Transportation lane material assignments,

SCM - Delete Manual Reservations. No Standard program, use SE37 /SAPAPO/DM_RESERVATION_DELETE, enter name of source system, blank for 'all' under IV_DELNR, otherwise do one-by-one.

SCM - If any remaining orders prevent deletion of product masters, try /SAPAPO/VS_CONS_CHECK

SCM - Run Safety Stock heuristic to remove SS requirement elements.

SCM - Set deletion flag for Product-location, and location, using MASSD, then run program to delete in background. Check for remaining dependencies/ leftovers using WUF. You can actually delete product and product location using WUF, but you can only delete a few thousand records at a time with WUF time or you may get memory ('no roll') dumps.

SCM - Delete leftover Locations using WUF

Rgds,

DB49