cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP: Request type change account- Change of user data other than roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using the request type change account to change the user type and/or validity of the user. In the description of this request type it says I can use it to request additional access and other changes to an account. Yet when i try to change user validity.. CUP asks me to select one role when I try to submit the request..

Is there any thing else that I need to do so that the request type works for account changes as well?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please add the action CHNAGE_USER to the request type, and you should be fine.

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to End Configuration -> End user personlization, select the checkbox next to 'Roles' and click on change. Change the 'Manadatory' dropdown to 'No'. Now, save the changes and create the change request.

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Frank. Although I just wanted to check if that is a custom request type or is it a standard one? Because I don't have this as a standard one, So I am just wondering if I have uploaded the latest initial files....

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can modify the standard request type and add the action to it. CHANGE_USER is an action inside a request type (any request type can combine several actions).

Frank.

Answers (0)