cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment cost - Europe VAT for carrier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have problem in creating condition records for tax condition type.

I am using below access sequence for tax determination in shipment costing

country of departure ALAND , country of destination LLAND , country of service agent TDLNR_LND

And this will be derived based on the leg determined in the shipment document.

For example,

Leg: Belgium customer to France plant and carrier (Belgium)

So system will search for condition record for below combination

Belgium, France, Belgium

Since the invoice is raised to French company (French plant), French VAT will be applicable,

when I try to create condition record for above combination system is not allowing me to select tax code created for TAXF tax procedure, Instead it proposing to select from TAXB tax procedure.

How do I select tax code from TAXF tax procedure?

regards,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since the invoice is raised to French company (French plant), French VAT will be applicable,

It is not clear what you are speaking about...

1)

Sales order, sales invoice, purchase order, shipment cost document, etc...could you please specify it.

2)

How do you manage the shipment cost? Via shipment cost document? Please explain your question.

3)

Wha t do you mean by "French VAT"?

If you raise the invoice then it's very likely a sales invoice. If tax departure country is BE and tax destination country is FR then why do you think TAXB is not proper? Why should it be TAXF? Isn't it an export from BE to FR?

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

Thanks for the reply

The document is shipment cost document

Scenario: in customer returns material is shipped back to plant by customer, so business has to arrange and pay for the transport.

VAT Rules applies based on the payer of the transportation invoice.

in case of returns, It is always the Plant (in this case destination country) that pays for transport.

Hence with refernce to my previous post tax code of TAXF should be applicable instead of TAXB.

how do i make it possible.

Please let me know if i am clear with my question.

regards,

Suresh

Edited by: Suresh80 on Apr 24, 2010 12:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Are there new delivery and shipment cost document created? I think the system pulled in TAXB because of the departure and destination have not been changed (I assume that the leg is Belgium -> France still). Do you have an access sequence for France -> Belgium created?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Quynh,

I have tried creating key combination in access sequence as France to Belgium (dest. country to departure country) still its considering Belgium tax procedure.

Please suggest any other idea

Regards,

Suresh