SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EEDM06: Formula Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

We create Formula profile against register 2 of the bi-directional device using transaction EEDM06.

We create profile header by using function module "ISU_S_PROFHEAD_CREATE" but this function module doesn't have input parameter that need to passed specifically creating Formula profile like-

Formula Prof. Calc = ZNET (fixed)

Status Group = (i.e., value valid, est man, changed/entered, from date) fixed

Profile = Profile1 as allocated to RG-002. (always)

After saving this Formula profile header, allocate the profile to Device is also couldn't be done using function module ISU_S_PROFHEAD_CREATE .

Please help me is there specific function module to create Formula profile. If you need any clarification, please suggest.

Thanks,

Rohit

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Formula profile can't be created through ISU_S_PROFHEAD_CREATE.

Have a look at the example program from SAP, since 4.72 I believe, you have separate function modules (ISU_S_FORMINST_CREATE and ISU_S_FORMINST_CHANGE) for creating a formula profile. The example program is REEDM_AUTO_FORMULA_EXAMPLE

Alternatively, which I tried without luck, you could use the MDG. There is a template category EDM_PROFHEAD which also has the possibility to put in a formula and in- and output parameters. However when I tried to use this in the background I got an error (application tree).

So in the end I used the function modules.

0 Kudos

I tried to use ISU_S_FORMINST_CREATE, it seems that it should work as it has all the parameters but

I am getting error - "Enter either a profile or a constant value".

Both profile and constant value is input in import parameter INPUT_PARAMETER_S to this function module.

By default 0 comes in constant value and I need to pass the profile ( that I created manually with profile type

"Consumption - KWH OUT" for second register of the bidirectional meter). So, where is the gap then ?

Please help to resolve me this issue.

Also tried the SAP program that you suggested but it is giving error related to measurement unit etc however I am able to do EEDM06 manually.

I belief the Function module should work , please suggest.

If you have any running code, please share.

Thanks,

Rohit

Edited by: Rohit Kumar on Apr 23, 2010 12:41 AM