cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grey out field 'Amount' in Overview of Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I implemented a solution which permits to restrict the creation and modification of condition types in the 'Condition' tab at item level by authorization profiles (CHECK OF NEW CUSTOMER AUTHORIZATION OBJECT). This is working perfectly: Some users can and some cannot create and modify a condition.

The only restriction established at the moment is for a MANUALLY condition which is set in the VK11. Because of being MANUALLY, by standard it is still possible to modifiy the amount of this condition type at the overview of the sales order (item subscreen). Here, in the overview, somehow, the development of the new authorization object does not work.

Do you know any possibility to grey out the field 'Amount' in the Overview of the Sales order for all users without greying it out in the Conditions Tab at item level ? Or make that the authorization check applies also in this item subscreen of the overview?

If I don´t find solution, the development made for 'Condition' tab would be in vain...

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!

Dominik Ley

Chile

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create a transaction variant for VA01 and VA02 and grey out this field / column in the salesorder over view.

T Code SHD0 - to create a transaction variant.

Transaction Code VA01

Transaction variant : Name it as for example ZZ_BUS2032. BUS2032 is for sales orders. and then click on Create with processing. Then in the relevant screen for the field / colum, select "Output Only".

Follow the same for T Code VA02.

Hope it helps

Regards

Sai

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You could also consider setting the field as a display field using:

> USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION

Include MV45AFZZ

See oss note 208245 for more information.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Gerard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

To restrict to change or Modify the Condition type in Sales Order Va02 screen there is Configuration setting in V/06 for a particular Cond type Changes which can be made (manualy entries can be as B or D).

Then the cond value restricts to Change. I hope this may help u.

Regards

Madhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all, thanks for your answers:

1. A variant in SDH0 in my case is not required because it would include additional changes in procedures of using tcodes and possibly modifications of profiles. Probably it would even not be possible to control the display of a field in a subscreen but I haven´t tried it. anyway it is worth a try and a possible solution. thanks.

2. Concerning the MV45AFZZ, an APAP consultant told me, changes in subscreens could not be done (I didn´t check the mentioned note though).

3. The option of using tcode V/06 would restrict modification for all users, this is not required. We are using user profiles to manage access to price modification.

BUT: I found the solution with ABAP consultant: There is a userexit called LV69AFZZ, have a look on Form USEREXIT_CHANGE_PRICING_RULE. We added an include there, which when you change the price it checks the customer authorization object, and if check fails it turns back to the former price and triggers a pop-up 'Change condition type not allowed'. The include is all customer development, perhaps not the elegant way but the only way we found to manage the issue. Afterwards I found there is a Badi which perhaps has a better solution, but in my case it was too late to check it. Try this first: 1165078 (Badi PRICING_AUTHORITY_CHECK_UI) and 105621 (development for pricing check).

I hope this could be of help for those who are dealing with the same problem.

Regards,

Dominik Ley

Chile

Edited by: Dominik Ley on Apr 21, 2010 8:30 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for sharing the solution.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dominik