cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface data authorization

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sirs, I need your expertize regarding the authorizations in FI.

I am working on a financial management and budgetting project where we started to create the documents through transaction FMBB. Now we need to accept the alternative way of creating the documents, receive the documents from external system through the interface (through XI messaging). But before we really accept the documents we need to check whether the user who has sent the document (I have his username in SAP) can create a document based on his FIKRS auth.

Of course this is not so simple, because the user who delivers the document data from XI is the XI service user running with SAP all. Can anybody suggest a way I could check the rights throught the authority check?

Thank you, regards Otto

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

may be you could try to create the document(or other business transaction) using the XI communication user in your ECC system.i think the user which has sap_all profile has enough right.but the exactry right it need should be check by authorized check(may be you could let your basis team who can do some trace help you )

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have described the solution in this thread: Otto

The relevant objects for my problem are F_FMBU_ACC, F_FMBU_DOC, F_FMBU_VER

p.s.: I didn´t like the fact the service user has SAP_ALL, I need to have less power for the user, not more.

Answers (0)