cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using ADDRESS in SAPscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the key word/comand/parameter to use to get STR_SUPPL3 to print?

"STREET' does seem to allow multiple variables the way that 'NAME' does .... If I enter the variables delimited by commas line in the STREET line then nothing prints.

We need to print 3 address lines using the data in the screen fields: STREET, STREET4, and STREET5... which are stored in ADRC-STREET, ADRC-STR_SUPPL3, and ADRC-LOCATION. I can use STREET for STREET and LOCATION for STREET5 but what do I use for STREET4?

Thanks in advance.

Here's the SAPscript:

/: ADDRESS PARAGRAPH AF LINES 9

/* TITLE &BILL-ANRED&

/: NAME &BILL-NAME1&, &BILL-NAME2&, &BILL-NAME3&, &BILL-NAME4&

/: STREET &BILL-STREET&

/: STREET4 &BILL-STR_SUPPL3& <<<<<< this doesn't work

/: LOCATION &BILL-LOCATION&

/: POBOX &BILL-PO_BOX& CODE &BILL-PO_BOX_LOC& CITY &BILL-POST_CODE2&

/: CITY &BILL-CITY1&, &BILL-CITY2&

/: POSTCODE &BILL-POST_CODE1&

/: REGION &BILL-REGION&

/: COUNTRY &BILL-COUNTRY&

/* FROMCOUNTRY &BILL-SLAND1&

/: ENDADDRESS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

satyajit_mohapatra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When I execute FM ADDRESS_INTO_PRINTFORM with a address number which has street2/street3/street4, I'm able to see all the streets in parameter ADDRESS_PRINTFORM_TABLE. I think you will get all the street names in this. You can rearrange the address lines, if you want them in a different order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you reply.

Can anyone help with the syntax to use in the SAPscript to print 3 address lines...

/: STREET &variabble&

/: LOCATION &variable&

• the commands above will get 2 of the lines

/: ?????? &variable&

• what do I use to get the 3rd address line in the SAPscript?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Decided to use Address type 3 and the command DEPARTMENT for street, STREET for street4 and LOCATION for street5 -- hokie but it works.

Closing the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This didn't work because Address 3 prints street prior to name1.

satyajit_mohapatra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check ADDRESS_TO_PRINTFORM FM to get all the address lines..............

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've looked at ADDRESS_INTO_PRINTFROM but I cannot determine how to pass a 3rd street line....

The help seems to only give the commands STREET and LOCATION as street lines after the names and prior to the city, state, zip, etc.... STREET & LOCATION don't allow for multiple vairables ... how do I print the following?

DATA EXAMPLE<<<<<<<<<<SCREEN FIELD<<<<<<<<<TABLE-FIELD

ACME COMPANY<<<<<<<<<NAME1<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<ADRC-NAME1

1000 Main Street<<<<<<<<<STREET<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<ADRC-STREET

ACME PARK COMPLEX<<<< STREET4<<<<<<<<<<<<<ADRC-STR_SUPPL3

BUILDING 3 SUITE 2000<<<<STREET5<<<<<<<<<<<<<ADRC-LOCATION

In the SAPScript code example above... I need a command to use for the variable &BILL-STR_SUPPL3&

Thanks so much for your help in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check that Street4 is not in the Syntax of Address and Endaddress ,

Refer this link,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/pt/d1/803238454211d189710000e8322d00/content.htm

If you want to send street4 also Concatenate STREET, STREET4, and STREET5 into some variable and send to Street

Regards,

Raghava Channooru

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know that STREET4 won't work... that's why I'm asking the question see my notation ,,,, this doesn't work in the example code. Thanks for the link to the help - I have already read the help but it's still not clear to me from the documentation what to use. the help only shows STREET and LOCATION (neither of these parameters allow multiple variables).

Do you know how to print more than 2 street lines using the ADDRESS / ENDADDRESS function?