Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSP CERTREQ with Windows 7 and IE 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

We made an update of our SAP System to SPS 21 to get more

support with WIN 7. But the problem is now, that he BSP application

CERTREQ works only with Internet Explorer, but not on Windows 7.

We get the following message on a WIN 7 with IE 8 PC

VBSCRIPT -> Error in call to createPKCS10

Is there no WIN 7 support with this BSP-Application? Do you have a

workaround for this Problem?

Thanks and best regards

Marcus

6 REPLIES 6

WolfgangJanzen
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please file an error report.

0 Kudos

Hi Wolfgang,

Many thanks for you feedback but what do you mean with "Please file an error report." ? We got only the pop up windows with the message u201EError in call to createPKCS10 Das Objekt unterstützt diese Eigenschaft oder Methode nicht.u201C in WIN 7 and IE 8 with the BSP Service CERTREQ.

Best regards

Marcus

Edited by: Marcus Müller on Apr 22, 2010 9:20 AM

0 Kudos

I've asked you to notify the vendor on the issue by [submitting a customer message using the Service Marketplace|http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000082707&_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202&].

SDN is not the medium to report bugs - at least not such where you require the vendor to fix them.

0 Kudos

Hi Wolfgang,

I don't see your point. For me is the SDN a place to share the SAP knowledge or get help from SAP experts worldwide on the full range of SAP topics and products. But it is very interesting that you see my probelm as a bug -> maybe this a problem only on my side and some other experts can help me with this message!! I wrote this thread to share my experiance and get help with this service but not to rail against SAP so I can not undestand your bearish posts.

Thanks!

Best regards

Marcus

0 Kudos

Good luck!

0 Kudos

> Do you have a workaround for this Problem?

As workaround you can downgrade back to Windows XP and IE 6.0. It will work for sure.

Cheers,

Julius