cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct access with URL to PO, SC ... in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm able to access a PO for display with the following URL that contains the GUID of the PO (Parameter &PO_GUID):

http://...:8060/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/BBP_POC_DISPLY?sap-client=300&sap-language=EN&PO_GUID=490622657B5...

This works fine! But I would prefer to use a PO number like 0030004711 instead of the GUID. Does anybody know how to do this. I also have similar issues with shopping carts and confirmations in SRM.

Thanks,

Rudolf

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would not say it is impossible but your requirement has the following two challenges:

1. Change the URL parameter to object ID requires a rather big modification effort

2. With GUID, you have exactly one document to display. But with object ID, there could be the confusion of which version of the document you would want to display.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried wiht &OBJECT_ID=<po_number> before, but this seems not to work for me.

But thanks for your help anyway!

Rudolf

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM 7.0 uses webdynpro and not ITS .

How can we display a PO / SC directly in SRM 7.0 ?

Regards,

Ambar Patil.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Found a simple workaround:

I have created a Z-BSP that accepts the PO number as a parameter in its URL and translates this into a GUID and then calls the URL above (with GUID as a parameter).

Only 10 lines of ABAP code. Works fine so far on the development system - but maybe there is even a better solution.

Rudolf

Edited by: Rudolf Lindenmann on May 4, 2010 12:09 PM