cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classes in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

How to check which all classes and methods are linked to a particular screen in SRM 7.0? Ex - Item Overview screen

I know that we can check the component and application name by right click on any screen but this info does n't laed us to the class used in background.

Thnx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Of course, the first step is to determine the application and the WebDynpro Component that is being used by the screen. Once you get this info you can dig deeper into the webdynpro component.

1. Go to SE80 and open the WebDynpro Component that you determined by right clicking on the screen.

2. Once you do that double click on the Component Controller.

3. Click on the Attributes tab. Here you will find the different attributes which are objects of the classes used in the webdynpro component.

For example, if you go into attributes tabfor the WebDynpro component /SAPSRM/WDC_DO_SOCO_GAF_1 (this is the WebDynpro component for SOCO screen 1) you will find the attributes MO_AOM_SOCO and MO_BOM_SC. These are the objects of the classes that you are looking for.

Also, you can take a look under the Assistance Class class node in the WebDynpro Component.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pradeep.

But This is infact a indirect way and i am still not able to find out the class and a particular method which is getting trigerred for a particular screen.

Lets say .. I want to know which is the class trigerred before the Item Detail (Item Overview) screen opens in SRM 7.0 , how can i know?

Regards,

PR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The SRM business package applications are based on FloorPlan Manager. This is a development framework provided by SAP.

This framework involves highly modularized way of developing components. To determine the exact components and methods you will have to understand this framework. You can access the developer's guide here,

[Floor Plan Manager Deloper's Guide|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90f3cfd2-46d0-2b10-b3ab-eabf3452cc50?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true]

To deetermine the methods and classes you can do the following,

1. Determine the Application configuration (you can get this in the iView properties)

2. Determine the component configuration associated with the application configuration (you can get this in SE80)

3. In the component configuration you will find the UIBBs (please refer the developer's guide to understand a UIBB) being used to make up the screen.

4. The UIBBs correspond to WDA components which will lead you to the classes and methods.

I'm afraid there is no easy way. You have to rely a lot on debugging.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Pradeep

Answers (0)