Sender File Adapter Error reading file
I have a problem with reading a file using the FTP adapter.
I have configured everything according to the steps of weblog "FILE to JDBC Adapter using SAP XI 3.0" (/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/06/01/file-to-jdbc-adapter-using-sap-xi-30).
I know the sender FTP adapter can connect to the directory and file because:
1) it has complained about wrong format in the content conversion (has been fixed)
2) when there is no file for it there to pick up, the FTP flag in the adapter monitor is green
When I put a file in the specified directory I get the following error:
- 2006-06-21 09:52:23 CDT: Retry interval started. Length: 10.000 s
- 2006-06-21 09:52:23 CDT: Error: Retrieving file 'test_file.dat' failed unexpectedly: FTPEx: Public: The system cannot find the file specified.
- 2006-06-21 09:52:20 CDT: Processing started
- 2006-06-21 09:52:13 CDT: Error: Retrieving file 'test_file.dat' failed unexpectedly: FTPEx: Public: The system cannot find the file specified.
- 2006-06-21 09:52:10 CDT: Processing started
I also get the same error if I skip the content conversion and put a "ready" XML file there.
There should be no auth problems at all. Public server, and I can log on, get, put, delete etc. Also it can apparently read it since it can complain about the content format. Anyone seen this before?
Please advise. Thanks!