cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No F4 value for system and client field for create job request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating a job request in Solution manager system filed and client filed F4 is not working , it does not show any value.

Do you have any idea regarding this issue.

Thansk & Regards,

kaushal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Martin_Lauer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Kaushal,

you habe to link user, key user i.e. a business partner (BP), and managed system and this work like this:

a) User <-> BP: start transaction BP, assign role Employee to your business partner and enter the user name on tab Identification

b) BP <-> managed system: start transaction BP, select role General and enter the External System Identifier (format: <managed system ID> <installation number> <client> <user in managed system>) on tab Identification

Alternative: Use transaction BP_GEN to create valid business partners for managed systems

See also the Solution Manager Implementation Guide (IMG):

-> transaction SPRO

.> SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide

-> SAP Solution Manager

-> Cross-Scenario Settings

then

-> Business Partners

and

-> iBase

(Note that IMG path (and labels) might vary in between support packages)

Kind regards,

Martin

http://service.sap.com/jsm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion,

I think that configuration was done in Solution Manager is fine but after generating iBase again we are able to get system and client for create job request.

Full marks to you.

Regards,

kaushal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

Where exactly do you see these fields?

Thanks,

Rinkal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I execute SMJOBREQUEST , it's opens web dynpro application for Creating Job reuest in Solution manager.

the problem is in System and Client filed when I press value help button it's shows me an empty table. it should give the list for manged system with client.

Thanks & Regards,,

Kaushal