cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Invoice / Delivery reversal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

This is regarding Intercompany purchase/sales between two planst A & B (different company codes)

Plant A --> Raised IC P.O to Plant B

Plant B ---> Created delivery (movt 643) and invoice for 10 materials.

Stock is in transit now. Plant B finds that of the 10 materials 1 material has been included by mistake. So wants to cancel.

Plant A ---> GR not yet done.

How to reverse the material for that particular single material without doing GRN / Return P.O from Plant A. ie., How to cancel a single item in the invoice / delivery at Plant B.

Kindly give your inputs.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have reversed the whole invoice and delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it will be better take the all materials in to plant B, do the GR and invoice.

Later on it is better you raise a Po from Plant A and do the same transaction for the single material. As this is a intercompany process and no customer is involved in this, i think there will be no problem in doing this.

Even though this is not a process, some times we may need to go like this in order to over come the user mistakes or business requirements.

Hope this will help you

Venkat Cheedalla

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

I guess, you cannot do reversal for a particular material/line item from the delivery...you have to reverse the entire delivery (VL09)and delete the line item which you dont want..

But, You can cancel the invoice for a particular line item..in VF11 on top menu thr is an option called selcetion list

from this select ur line item to be cancelled....

Reg,

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

Thanx for ur suggestions regarding VF11.

But the problem even if I cancel the invoice for the single item we cannot reverse the goods movement for that line item

separately or for the whole delivery (VL09). Because the other items are still invoiced.

How to handle then ?

Thanks in advance

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case, i believe thr is only one option i.e, you have to Cancel all line items of the invoice and do the reversal for entire delivery..then delete unwanted line item from the delvery and do PGI again and re-create the invoice.

Reg,

JJ

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think it is possible to cancel that one item without using GRN. One way of handling this can be to do GR only for 9items and not the extra item. In this case, the price difference between MIRO and MIGO should be taken care of.

Otherwise we have to cancel the entire 10items which moved using 643(dont know what is the correct mvt type) before doing GR and then do a correct GR for the right number of quantities.