cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit of measure PAC is not convertible to stockkeeping unit PAK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting the above error while trying to confirm the GR after PO approval. Guide me where can i check the same .

regards,

Kannan B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi kanna

give more detail

ECC behavior you may not expect in SRM . give more precise information on UOM

Basic UOM order unit, conversion factor etc. and how PO created ? is it create qith contract? what is the UOM in the contarct...

you have to give step by step process. then only people can guide you . simple error message difficult to answer others and mislead you some times.

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muthu,

I regret, The above issue i am getting in the SRM. The PO got transferred to R/3.But while confirmaing the GR in SRM we are facing this issue. Also this is the consumable material. So no Master date available.

PO created for PAK uom, While doing the GR system is picking the uom as PAC automatically. Which is not similar to PO.So we facing the issue.During GR from where the uom is Picking.

Give your needfull advice.

regards,

Kannan B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kannan,

Did you try re-replicating the UoM from backend system using DNL_CUST_BASIS3?

Also from what I see UoM PAK is mapped to commercial unit PAC and ISO code PK in SRM. Do you see the same?

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I see the same. Bur PO created successfully with PAK.I am new to SRM i dont ahve idea about the abckend system. What should be done to post GR.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kanna

can you reproduce the same in Development box.

Muthu

compare t006 and t006I table both sides. i may not advise'help in this matter.

can you do via MIGO for this? is it allows then SRM also shoul allows.

me too have some issues.

Muthu