Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Date Navigator UI element?

KiranJ
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Experts,

im using the DateNavigator UI element .Navigate the between the months gives the following Exception .

Note

The following error text was processed in the system VMD : Exception condition "WEEK_INVALID" raised.

The error occurred on the application server test-vm_VMD_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Function: WEEK_GET_FIRST_DAY of program SAPLSCAL

Method: GET_FIRST_DAY_OF_WEEK of program CL_WDR_STANDARD_ADAPTER_HELPERCP

Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C1STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C1STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_NW7_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/C7STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ADAPTER===========CP

Method: IF_WDR_NW7_DELTA_RENDERER~CALCULATE_DELTA_BLOCKS of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ADAPTER===========CP

plz help me.

thanks in adv.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same problem, and the solution was to change the format of date in user profile own data to be formatted in DD/MM/YYYY.

KiranJ
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Experts,

im unable to see the SAP notes .Is any signup for that give some details.

thhanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you talking about the same problem mentioned in

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sree,

check this sap note Note 1089625 - Short dump RAISE_EXCEPTION for WEEK_GET_FIRST_DAY

or look for some other sap notes

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

KiranJ
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Kiran,

in some EHP Packages like 1 its fine working .When i upgraded to EHP 4 this functionality doesnt work.

plz give me solution.

Thanks in adv.

KiranJ
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Kiran,

Im using Date Navigator UI Element months are displaying first time currectly in output screen but we navigate to next month

its gives the above exception .

Edited by: sree99 on Apr 21, 2010 11:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have analysed your exception, the documentation says

Week for which the date is to be determined The week must be passed in
format YYYYWW. The year YYYY must be between 1901 and 2098;
the week WW must be less than 54.

Just check it.

Regards and Best wishes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please elobarate the situation, or may be your code.

Regards and Best wishes.