cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST03n Data missing for few days

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While checking the total data in workload in expert mode of st03n. I can see data till 15th April and can see today's data.

But entries of days after 15th till today are missing.

Stat collector job ran fine during this period and did not get canceled.

The issue is in an ECC production system. We are working on ECC6.0.

Can any one please help to resolve this issue.

Thanks !

Varun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

While browing through i Came across this note...

please check it also, as it may be helpful to you.

Thanks

Shobhit Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, this is a good resource for finding out the time dissonance.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Please go to Sm37 and check SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR job is running fine...

Also check Note 16083 - Standard jobs,reorganization jobs

Apart from this there is a link on help.sap where you can know about how to display contents in workload databs..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/4c/0f0e422efcdf2ce10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Hope this helps.

Please revert back if still the problem persists.

Thanks You,

Shobhit Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shobhit.

But as I already stated; the collector job is running fine. And I already checked this note as well; this is for issue when st03n is not collecting any data because of time issue. Time zone settings are correct.

Moreover; while checking app server wise; there is data present for every day for few app servers and few app servers have data till 11th April only.

But while checking in total; the dates between 15th to 20h April are missing. As per my understanding; if the job has collected data even for one app server for a day; the entry of that day should be present in total; but its not showing 16-20 April dates.

No restart or any other special activity was done during this period and stat files are present at OS level as well.

Regards,

Varun