cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SO10 text not coming correctly in SMARTFORMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have an SO10 text that I want to be printed in the PO output using SMARTFORM. The text is printing but when I change part of the text to BOLD the print preview in the PO does not show the text as BOLD. It remains as normal text. And even if I try centering the part of the text it remains as left aligned in the PO print out.

I tried using READ_TEXT after the include text but it still doesn't work.

My requirement is one line has to be BOLD and centered and the others have to be normal. It is according to what the user wants.He goes and changes the texts in SO10. Why isn't the exact replica of what is in SO10 coming in the form ?

Thanks,

Dikshitha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. What I did was I found the FORM for the SO10 text. I included all the paragraph and character formats that are in the FORM to the SMARTSTYLE of the PO SMARTFORM. It is now working as expected.

Thanks,

Dikshitha

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a big difference between styles from SO10 and styles from smart forms.

In SO10, you use sapscript style (SE72).

In smart forms, you use smart styles (SMARTSTYLES).

The paragraph and character formats that you use in SO10 must be defined in the smart style that you use in your smart form (either the default one in smart form attributes, either the one setup specifically in your text node)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your TEXT node, In Output Option tab, Are you defining any smart style for the text?

If yes, Then remove that style (Blank it) from Output Option tab.

I have tried this and working fine at my system.

it is also possible that in Form attributes -> Output Option -> style , here you have some custmized smart style for you form. So system will take it by default and than you can not see the changes that u have made in SO10

Let me know if anything is unclear.

Regards,

Lokesh.

Edited by: Lokesh Tarey on Apr 21, 2010 11:08 AM

Edited by: Lokesh Tarey on Apr 21, 2010 11:11 AM

Edited by: Lokesh Tarey on Apr 21, 2010 11:12 AM