Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Permanent Error in BPE inboubd Processing" if payload is incomplete

former_member204873
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi all,

I have an BPM scenario and when payload is wrong or some field in the payload is missing i am getting "Permanent Error in BPE inboubd Processing" error. I have searched on SDN for same and found two blogs which might be helpful

/people/henrike.kaiser/blog/2009/02/03/how-to-analyze-stopped-queues-in-xi-ccbpm

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/12/07/transformation-error-and-still-stuck

As per blog : /people/henrike.kaiser/blog/2009/02/03/how-to-analyze-stopped-queues-in-xi-ccbpm,

when i execute the function u2018Display Traceu2019

Data is coming as: 16 31 21.04.2010 - 12:06:37.0810000 DATA SWF_INB EXCEPTIONS WF-BATCH X Error during start of process of type WS90100001 by message 0050569F4A4E1DDF93A20375C360F54F WS90100001 XBQO$PE_WS90100001 0050569F4A4E1DDF93A20375C360F54F

when i execute the function u2018Simulate Message Delivery' it is coming as: Result of simulation: Message starts a new process

What is the meaning of this?

I have a transformation step in BPM only. Is there any validation of data performed before message is passed to BPM?

Thanks,

Mayank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mayank,

Your BPM design will be transparent and you can catch the errors when you create EXCEPTIONS. please create an Exception branch and trigger alerts from there. you will go on and on if you cannot trace what step is causing this issue.

Regards,

Pavan

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check the Graphical Workflow of your BPM and see where actually the processing is failing?

SXMB_MONI --> BPM message processing --> Click on PE link.

former_member204873
Contributor
0 Kudos

When i click on PE link, i am not able to see the workflow, it goes to qRFC(Inbound Queue) and there is one queue stuck "XBQO$PE_WS90100001" and in the queue status is SYSFAIL and further error is Permanent Error in BPE inbound Processing. Outbound Message status from sender to BPM is recorded with Green symbol.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The messages seems to have not got into the BPM....it is failing while transferring to the Receiver Step....can you check what the error means (SYSFAIL).

Eithre some configuration is missing in ID or the cache is not update or the BPM design is faulty.

I hope you have done the basic round of Check for your BPM....return code for your BPM in SXI_CACHE etc.

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member204873
Contributor
0 Kudos

Basic round of check is done and it is perfectly working if payload is correct.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Basic round of check is done and it is perfectly working if payload is correct.

This means that there are some values/ nodes in the input payload which are actually mandatory but you are not apssing them.

Do you have an Interface Mapping between Source --> BPM....in Interface Determination.

Make sure that when your payload does not have some values, then it does not cause some mapping validation to fail

former_member204873
Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no mapping transformation in Interface determination btw source to BPM ,, both Sender and Abstract interface refer to same MT. One that might be causing error is that My MT is in SWC1 sender interface is in SWC1 and my Abstract interface is in SWC2 (it refers to MT in SWC1 as we have defined dependency for same in SLD). Astract interface in SWC2 is the input to BPM.

And this error comes only when payload is incomplete .. i am testing some negative test cases.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maynak,

Whenever you will put incorrect data or missed any mandatory field to be created on target side then this error will occur .

Take the input and chek in the mapping test of IR and correct your source message.

In this situation we can do these two things if we are not in Production server.

1. Delete the errored queue and re trigger the message after correcting the source XML

2. Even if correcting the mapping error also again its not working then go to SWWL and delete all the process instaces and again re trigger the message .

It will work. As per my knowledge in PI7.0 the XML validation option is not available .

Regards,

Saurabh