cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

macro build

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i h ave a macro function in my project. there is a one scenerio that is the client want to add the unsold forecast within a week to next week. if the product is not sold in the next week also. then it will be add to next week like this.

Macro for calculating u201Cunsoldu201D forecast and adding this to the next week.

If the forecast for a week is not sold within the month, the market still expects to sell this forecast in a following week within the current month. If the current month has passed and the forecast is still not sold, it is considered to be lost. In that case the u201Cunsoldu201D forecast will not be added to Month +1

forexample-- i have forecasted for the month of current.in the week 1 forecasted 100 then sold 80, here remaining 20 needs to be add to week2 in the colume of forecast adjustment, In week 2 i have forecasted 100 then sold 60, here the total forecast is 120 (dt is last month adjustment 20 + forecast 100), here the total forecast is 120 in that 120 he has sold 60 in that week. then remaining 60 needs to be added to week 3.. like the formula..

how can i do in it in the macro work bench.

Edited by: dallyanusha on Apr 21, 2010 10:06 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try the follwoing:

Step (FROM Wk1)

IF( Sales Orders(Wk1) > Forecast (Wk1)) THEN

Demand Adjustment (Wk2) =

Demand Adjustment (Wk2) + Sales Orders (Wk1) - Forecast (Wk1)

ENDIF

See if it works.

Let em know if I havent understood your requirements correctly.

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I DONT UNDERSTAND.. PLE EXPLAIN..

Answers (0)