cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system calculates the year forecast in one colume.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have query of planning book. i wanna see the total year forecast in the end of the colum that is how much i forecasted, under this table we have some months which tells like jan, feb, march,..till one year.below i have given example how the client want to see the his total forecast into one colume/field.(u03A3 Fiscal 2011). actually we are not maintaing any key figure for this one or we are not maintining any auxallary kf. the clinet want to see the total one year forecast in one colume. it should be updated automatically.

M 07.10 M 08.10 M 09.10 M 10.10 M 11.10 M 12.10 u03A3 Fiscal 2010

250 300 350 400 450 500 2250

like above example the system needs to display the total forecast in the kf of it and the total budge display of its kf. how i can map.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a functionlity "ROW TOTALS " with options of all columns, selected columns, history and future in the interactive demand planning transaction ( /SAPAPO/SDP94).

Please check this is this helps you along with appropriate planning bucket profile in the planning book-data view.

The planning bucket profile is to be configured appropriately to have the full fina. year represented.

In one implementation, for requirement of displaying current FY and also last FY totals , we created macros to calculate show totals in another key figure .

I hope this may help you.

Please check and confirm.

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u r right.. so in u r solutions the total of the rows shows in total colulmn (total).. u r near to this soluation how because the clinet want to see the colum as u03A3 Fiscal 2011

example:

M 01.11 M 02.11 M 03.11 u03A3 Fiscal 2011

20 20 20 60

like these the clinet wnat to see.. help me out plz its urgnt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You need to first create appropriate fiscal variant . A detailed SDN forum thread is available as below:

Then you need to use this FY variant appropriately in the planning bucket profile.

In the data view then, you need to configure the visisble from field appropriately so that you willl see complete finance year's periods.

If you have aleready configured Ro totals, then you will see the FY totals,

Practically, if say, we are in middle of fianance year, then next FY planning also we need to do . This we can do in another data view, with appropriate planning buckets profile.

I hope this will help.

Please check and confirm.

Regards

Datta

Answers (0)