cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pass data from flex to web dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on ABAP Web dynpro & Flex integration. So I am passing data from WD context to Flex environment and Flex is receiving data (Single variable, Structure, Tables ) successfully and displaying it their GUI. But when they fire any event we have to do all the update into abap. But the problem is when clicking any event there is only way to pass data with the event parameters, there is no option to pass structure or table.

Flex is creating a data object as array collection or grid but how can we update our WD context with FLEX data.

Is there any way to update WD context from Flex or pass complex data?

Thanks

Chetan Vishnoi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

hi

If u donu2019t mind, shall I share something with u.

I am new to Integration Technilogy.

Presently I engaged with integration of adobe flex with sap webdynpro technology.

I tried out and got some partial good result from this integration technology.

Now my question s how to pass the webdynpro alv-table result to adobe flex-datagrid?(Thatu2019s mean how to show the final output result in Adobe u2013flex datagrid)

Ple shed light on my question.

Waiting for ur positive reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmikanth,

Similar question... please refer this

cheers,

Kris.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Laxmikanth, Do NOT cross post the same question into multiple threads. This is a violation of the forum rules of engagement. I am locking this thread because of the duplicate posting.

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All the input properties that you link to the context can be two way (just untick the read-only flag on the property that you bind into your Flex component).

Updating these properties in Flex then can transport the data back to the WD Context. The events are then useful for letting the WD know that the context has changed.

Hope this helps,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Edited by: Namrata Shenoy on Nov 16, 2010 6:09 AM

Sorry, I posted this in the wrong forum, so deleting this message. Please excuse this post.

Edited by: Namrata Shenoy on Nov 16, 2010 6:13 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

Please look at the below Video link for data communication.

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/sap/articles/sap_ri_quickstart_04.html

Also see the below useful link :

http://www.dev-trend.com/main/?tag=flex-30

Thanks

Sanket