cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QASE TABLE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

For two materials inspection lot in QASE table not showing any data whtas the correct reason for this thing.

Regards,

Shiv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

IF NO RESULT RECORDER DURING INSPECTION LOT WILL BE NOT AVAILABLE IN QASE

PLEASE GO THROUGH QA33/QA12 TO SEE RESULT IS RECORDED OR NOT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Please find below tables which may help you.

QALS Inspection lot record

QAMB Link inspection lot - material document

QAVE Inspection usage decision

QDPS Inspection stages

QMAT Inspection type - material parameters

QINF Inspection info record (vendor - material)

QDQL Quality level

QDPS Inspection stages

QAMR Result recording value

QASE Result recording catalog code

QPCD Result recording catalog code description

Regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

QASE is the table in which shows the Results table for the sample unit. so when ever you did the inspection and RR it will

show the result of the lot.

so if you are not do anything with insp lot and just created

check the table QALS .

which shows the inpsection lot record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for this material inspection lot Result recording done cross checked in QE51n but in my report this results are not coming when i debug this thing then found that there is no data in QASE table, so where exactly we did mistake in making plan of that material or any thing else reason.

Regards

Shiv

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So where are the actual results? If you recorded them, they are in the system some where. This will give you a hint as to what is wrong. Test results can be in any one of several tables depending on how the inspection plans and sampling procedures are set up.

My guess is that something in the set up for these materials wasn't quite the same as all your other materials and as a result you didn't actually record sample results, (QASE table).

Check the following tables for the results:

QAMR

QASR

Depending on where the results are, will give you an idea of what master data is incorrect.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ur right data is in QAMR table i am unable to found what exactly error is there in master data.

pls guide me.

Regards,

Shiv

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The first place I would look is to look at the inspection plan. Go to the header of the plan and see if you selected "physical samples" in the header. I suspect this wasn't done in the plans used for the inspection in these two inspection lots.

To find the plan actually used, use QA03 to display the inspection lot. On the specifications tab you can click on the magnifyng glass to jump directly to the plan in display mode. Then go to the plan header and see if physical samples was specified.

If it is, keep in mind that the inspection plan could have been update after the lot was changed. Therefore you might need to look up the date the plan was last changed, the date of the last call and compare that info with the inspection lots. That might tell you if the problem was corrected after the initial lots were created or if you still have an ongoing problem.

FF

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try QASR or QAMR.

Thanks

SUMIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pl. try table "QALS" .

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If no QASE records then check the table QAKL records exist for these inspection lots.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar