cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Accruals

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have one issue in Rebate - Accruals are showing correctly at verification level but not capturing in Sales Volume in Rebate Agreement.

Please let me know the reason for the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are getting the message like 'sales volum is not current' when you open the agreement, then you should run the reports as my co-poster said.

run OVB3, for the billing documents , to recreate the index in table VBOX.

Regards

Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run the programme in SE38 " SDBONT06" or manage t.code VBOF

Regards,

Sada

Edited by: Sadanandam Kasarla on Apr 21, 2010 3:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sadanandam

I tried already the t code VBOF but system is showing the error as "New bonus procedure not active".

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
New bonus procedure not active

Go to TCode OMO1 and enable V1 updates for info structure S469. Next you have to rebuild the info structure via OL19.

If this is in production client, please try this in development as I am not sure on the info structure I have indicated.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Now we can use the t code VBOF after updating S136, but now system is showing error as below while opening the rebate agreement (t code VBO3)

"The sales volume for agreement 4525 is not current"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you need to run VBOF to resolve this. Then the rebate conditions will be captured into the billing documnent. Also, try to go in to the billing document in VF02 and visit different tab pages and come back. The system will ask you to whether save the billing document, say yes. It should work.

One more, tip, while running VBOF, enter the posting date which is = service rendered date that you see in the billing document.

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghava,

System is now showing the Sales Volume only for new rebate agreement, that to after running VBOF.

So we can say the problem is almost solved but still need to do something for old rebate agreement because those are

not updating by VBOF and sales volume is ZERO as well.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the Customer Master of Payer whether the box for Rebate is ticked.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi