cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

movement type in third party order

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear expert

pls tell me what is the movement type is used in third party order.

from

vicky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In third party we never use Movement type i.e. in CS Schedule line category.

good move from Vendor to customer

OR-BANS-TAC-ND-CS- No Movement Type

If you want to send the material i.e Vendor to Company to Customer in this case go with Individuale purchase order concept

OR-BANC-TAB-ND-CB-601

Regards

Durga Sana

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks durga. can u give me ur mail id

vicky

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There would be no movement type for third party sales if the vendor is sending the material directly to the customer.

If you think logically the movement type is "the actual movement of goods" that is mapped in sap when we do the PGI.

Since we are not doing any delivery in the case of above explained(i.e. material from Vendor --> Customer ),there would be no chance to think about movement type.

So if you check the standard schedule line category CS in VOV6, you cant find any movement type assigned to it(fact is thats not at all required in this case).

There is also one more case in third party sales where vendor sends material directly to the company, in this case its company's responsibility to send that material to the customer(i.e.Material from Company-->Customer).

Here company will be doing delivery and PGI(actual movement of goods starts here) and they will invoice to the customer is well.

In this case we need movement type.

The movement type to be used in this case is 601 and standard schedule line category is CB. If you check CB thro VOV6 , you will be able to find the movement type 601 here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

> pls tell me what is the movement type is used in third party order.

Dear Vikas,

In third party sales order,

Vendor delivers the material directly to customer, therefore there is no delivery doc, created.

From sales order, PR is created (provided you have configured the schedule line category), then PO wrt PR is created and sent to vendor and after delivery to customer from vendor, we bill the customer. So, it is order related billing.

if you see in VOV6, CS schedule line category there wont be any movement type.

Hope you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks sagar

can u give me ur mail id for future help

vicky