cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intergaration Solution Manager with Peregrine's ServiceCenter 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are planning to integrate Peregrine's ServiceCenter 6.0 (HP product) with SAP Solution manager service desk and change request management.

Our idea of integration is that we will integrate the Peregrine's ServiceCenter 6.0 with Solution Manager where Solman will manage the service desk for any incident ticket raise by Peregrineu2019s Service center, application, transport request and etc.

u2022 I would like to know whether anyone has integrated Peregrineu2019s service center with Solution manager before? What is your advice?

u2022 Any suggestion on the process?

u2022 It this process can be carry out?

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MeiYen Cheng,

We are also planning to use the Service Desk in connection with ServiceCenter of HP. Do you have some usefull information for me?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Dirk de Bruijn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello MeiYen Cheng ,

SAP Solution Manager can be integrated with a Third Party Service Desk tool.

As of Release 4.0, SAP Solution Manager includes an open interface for exchanging messages with help desk systems from other providers. The purpose of the open interface is to act as a central access point for reporters and support employees. It allows you to integrate the SAP Solution Manager service desk into existing help desk systems. Messages are exchanged via Web services for simple, flexible, and platform-independent operations.

I have attached a PDF file here which explains the scenario.

For more information on SAP Solution Manager service desk please refer to the SAP Help Portal (help.sap.com -> SAP Solutions -> SAP Solution Manager -> SAP Solution Manager [current release] [Choose language] -> Service Desk).

Regards

Amit