cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit note

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know the possibility whether from multiple invoices reference we can create one invoice correction credit / debit memo (ZRK) or there is any provision to crete direct credit or debit memo wihtout creating sale order (VA01) with reference to billing documets.

regards,

sps

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>the possibility whether from multiple invoices reference we can create one invoice correction credit / debit memo (ZRK)

Yes, you can.

Go to VA01

Enter relevant Credit Memo doc type with sales area

Press "Create with Reference" button

Select the relevant billing document and press enter and go in to the Credit memo

Now you have added first billing document to the credit memo and now you need to and other billing documents to same credit memo.

TO do that. go to menu. Sales Document -> Create with reference

Select the other billing document that you want.

Same manner add all billing documents to same credit memo

Save

Then go and create the credit invoice

>any provision to create direct credit or debit memo without creating sale order (VA01) with reference to billing documents.

Yes, you can.

This is purely based on the copy control settings from billing to billing in Tx: VTFF

Eg:

When relevant copy controls are maintained from F2 billing to G2 billing, you can directly create the credit invoice (G2) from initial billing (F2)

(Check F2 to G2 billing copy controls in standard. That's what you need to have for this requirement)

What you have to do is, Go to VF01

Select relevant billing type (Eg: G2)

Enter relevant billing document that you want to cancel (F2)

Press Enter

Save

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anupa,

Your 1st solution is working correctly, but for 2nd solution for direct credit / debit note with reference to multiple bill reference.

I have done necessary copy control F2 to G2, but not succeded to create a credit note with t code VF01.It is Possible to cancel the bill by selecting the G2 billing type for reference billing type.

Plz advice how i can achieve this.

regards,

sps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cancellation of billing done thorough VF11 and the billing type for that is S1.

If you have F2 to G2 copy controls you can do it without issue.

Go to VF01

Select billing type as G2

Enter the F2 billing type that you want to create a Credit Memo

Press Enter

Save

Note:

Check your VTFF copy control settings

Source BilI. Type = F2

Target BilI. Type - G2

Item Copying requirements - 027

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupa,

I have tested as suggested byyou and its working fine for one invoice,

I have created 3 SO, 3 Del & 3 F2 invoices and created directly credit memo for all 3 invoices by VF01, it is showing 3 invoices with 2 line items (one gryed out and one is editable) but after editing the rates and saving the document it is only saving the last invoice with changed price and in document flow also I can only see only last SO,Del & Bill.

Plz advice what other things are missing.

Plz also explain whether it is possible to set dfault billing type G2 for F2.

regards,

sps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupa,

Any update.

regards,

sps.