cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Result Analysis on weekly basis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have Result Analysis in our organization and presently we are calculating it on monthly basis. It would be great if anyone could say how to perform the Result Analysis on weekly basis, also for this where do we need to do the changes. Please explain with T.codes and the test scenarios. Your Help is appreciated in advance.

Regards

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

basically there is no difference in a month or a week - they are both periods

you can do as often as you like - note you will also have to do settlement to do the accrual / deferral posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your immediate response. Could you please ellaborate the process in more detail, with Steps or t.codes.

Regards

Abhi

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do what you are doing now on a weekly basis instead of monthly basis

you already know the steps, just do them on the week end instead of month end

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

My client want to have mid period inventory reporting, they want to do weekly or monthly WIP calculation or result analysis. Is there any specific configuration available for this.

Regs

Abhi

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is not specific configuration. As some times some organization does this excercise ( Weekly RA ) to precies there financial reporting in month of Quarter or Year report publication. ( For other months they run based on monthly )

- This is totally based on your business process and amount of Financial clearity you want, some organization run RA twice a month throughout years.

RA programm is designed based on period and postign date concept across SAP. As Virendra mentioned, There is not custmization chagne is requried, but weekly Running deceision has to dirven by FI/CO resource.

WIth Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried executing the transaction KKA2 by changing the distributing rukes 7 in CJ42. Also as you said I have tried to run weekly but same value. In OKG3(valuation method), extended control tab is there. Can you please check whether anyhow that is relevant or not? Or could be used for any type of enhanchement?

Regards

Abhi

Answers (0)