cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding condition pricing date in invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created new tax code for VAT tax change and the effective date for that is 01.04.2010. I have created sales order with 10 materials. In that sales order outbound delivery date of few outbound is 31.03.2010 and for others it is >= 01.04.2010.

Now i am trying to create invoice through VF01 for the same, i am inserting oubound delivery numbers in document and going for billing document overview. When i am looking into condition type JIN6 for which i have created new tax code there i am seeing condition pricing date for few document as 31.03.2010 and for for few it is shwoing >= 01.04.2010. For condition pricing date 31.03.2010 it is calculating VAT by old tax code and for condition pricing date >= 01.04.2010 it is calculating VAT by new tax code.

I need to know can we change this condition pricing date ?? ...and also tell me from where it is taking condition pricing date in condition type JIN6.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try this. Go to VF04, key in those deliveries and click on the tab "Default Data". There maintain the date 01-04-10 against the field "Service Rendered date" and execute. Now check the tax value and update the forum.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the value of the field 'pricing date' for condition type JIN6 in t code V/06. If the value is maintained as ' A Date of services rendered (KOMK-FBUDA)', then the system takes the PGI date as pricing date. So change the field value(to standard) and try.

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Pricing data will determined based on the order type . In OR document type controls under request Delivery Date/pricing date purchase order date you have option called Prop.f.pricing date in the use the option blank instead of A.

I hope you issue may resolve.

Proposal based on today's date

A Proposal based on requested dlv.date (header)

B Proposal based on valid-from date (header)

C Proposal based on contract start (header/item)

Revert if you any query.

Regards

Durga Sana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are 2 places to set the pricing date setting in SD.

1 - Sales Document level

Tx: VOV8

Go to "Requested delivery date/pricing date/purchase order date" section. There you can see a filed called "Prop.f.pricing date"

Based on that setting; you will see a date get filled in the Sales Document Header / Pricing date field

Same will get copied to all line items as well (Check Item Sales A tab)

2 - In the Condition Record -

Tx: V/06

Under "Control data 2" section you can see a field called "Pricing date"

Based on those 2 field, your pricing date will trigger,

Check your scenario with those 2 setting as see.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have gone through transactions you have mentioned.

Actually i want to make the invoice for that sales order which i have mentioned. When i am taking few outbound as a document in VF01 then in that case it is showing condition pricing date as 31.03.2010 and for other documents it is showing cond. pricing date as >= 01.04.2010. So can you please suggest me how would i do invoice for that order ?? ...

For JIN6 pricing date maintained here is Standard (KOMK-PRSDT; tax and rebate KOMK-FBUDA).

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the pricing date of your sales order for each line item In Item / Sales A tab.

If those are different to each other, then same will copied to delivery and then to billing.

If you want all dates to match, then you have to change it in the sales order level and then create delivery and then billing.

Because it flows from the sales order line items.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Absap,

Check the field serv redered date in the header - billing document tab ... if it is blank maintain your desired pricing date there.get back if u face any difficulty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just checked every item in sales order. In that prcing date for every item is 01.04.2010 . It is calculating VAT correctly there but i don't know why invoice is showing pricing date as 31.03.2010.

Is there any connection between outbound delivery date and pricing date because for few outbound date is 31.03.2010.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

have u checked serv rendered date ?? my dear...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Just check the value maintained int he filed Pricing date maintained in the condition type for JIN6 in tcode(V/06).

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Master data tab of V/06 has Valid from date is Todays date and Valid to date is 31.12.9999.

Thanks.