To Be Approved

Approved

In process

Customer Action

Sent to SAP

Proposed Solution

Confirmed

Closed

I am having a approval scenario in which, only certain messages arrives in Transaction monitor with status 'To be approved' as a first status, otherwise as a status 'New' as a first status. The differentiation has to be done based on Component.

How this can be acheived ?. How to change the status and how to differentiate based on component ?

Further, If a message arrives with status 'To be approved' ( If above works ), an manual action has to be executed from the actions button , which changes the status to 'Approved' automatically.

How this can be done ?

Regards

Mohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello there,

Your question is quite a large one.

A possibility would be to have an action with conditions, if the condition for the component is fulfilled then the final status would be 'to be approved', and if not, the status is another one of your choice. Depending of how you want the process to work, the action could be triggered to be executed upon creation of the message or later manually.

I don't know right away how to program these PPF conditions or if it is possible to include the component in a condition in SPPFCADM, but I think it is worth exploring in that direction.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Miguel

Thanks for the reply. I started working on the direction you suggested and got some of the success in changing the status using Actions.

Regards

Mohit Dharmak