cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal sale between 2 sale org. in 1 Company code?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have situation: a branch in a company sell to another branch(Internal VAT). But FI team already create Company code for Company.

My solution is create one branch as a dummy customer and assign a Internal receivables account and Internal revenue. But Im not so sure I can or can not implement this case.

Plz help me!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When two sales orgs are with one company code, there is no need to have separate receivables by creating invoice for one sales org by another sales org. This is not the actual process as the receivables anyway will be at the company code level and company code cannot bill itself and pay for itself.

Hence the solution is to enable stock transfer order between the plants of the different sales organisations. By this the material valuation will be affected at plant level, without any change at the company code level. You can also discuss the same with MM guys to enable STO within the company between plants.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are already created a differebt company code then you have to make sales and purchase transaction in two differnet company codes.

You can also try for Intra company stock transfer means , stock transfer between two company code.

Thanks & Regards,

PM

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can achieve your requirement by defining your Branch as Plant in SAP and then do the Stock Transfer. Search the forum for Stock Transfer / STO, to know the detail process.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Can you help me!!!