SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of field 'Payment Considered To' in Dunning Proposal (FPVA)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

May I know what is the purpose of the field 'Payment Considered To' in FPVA? Let say I want to issue dunning dated 08 March 2010 (backdated). Can I use this field to limit the payment received by us until 08 March 2010? What if the payment received after that date (for example 16 March 2010)? Can the document still considered outstanding at 08 March 2010? What if I left the field blank? What it will take?

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In case of payment order, the open item is marked as paid with the payment order number but the clearing entry is not made until the bank file is uploaded. The date may be given there so that it is indicated in the dunning letter as an information to the business partner. Usually only the current date may be indicated there. If no date is entered in that field then all the payments will be considered and no date will be printed in the dunning letter.

I hope this reply clarifies your question

Regards

Venkat