cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD Gurus,

We use some output types in shipment and we maintain 3 as Time i.e. Process With Own Transaction but even after shipment completion the output is not getting generated. There is no error log just the status is in yellow as Not Processed. We have checked the Condition Records for the same and there is no issue in that.

Thanks in advance for your help

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If shipment outputs are processed using the mode 3, then use the tcode VT70 to get the outputs processed. This should help you. This will process your output. The purpose of VT70 is to process shipments only with the mode 3.

If it is not processed even in VT70, Please let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we also have the same scenario. shipment output is maintained with processing time as 3. But when we try to process such shipment outputs collectively in VT70, there are restrictions.

In VT70, the shipments can be selected only based on transportation planning point, partner, partner type, and tick for Shipment output.

there is also an SAP OSS note for this VT70 problem -

402355 Selecting in Trans. VT70 without specifying shipment number

To overcome this, i plan to use processing time as 4, and assign the std requirement 50 in the output procedure, so that the output will be processed automatically in the background when shipment completion is marked.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sunil

change the dispatch time to 4. this should solve the issue.....

this could be done in the condition records vv11, vv21 or in the output screen too . form th ebuttom further data..

Edited by: DEBADEEP on Apr 23, 2010 1:40 PM

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in scheme for output control (tcode SM34 for VVC_T683_XX_V7 or the node in IMG path) if you have any VOFM condition that avoid that the message will be created (ie: that this VOFM set SY-SUBRC = 4 if the condition in ABAP is true).

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo