cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No SOAP Envelope but 1 {'}Values; HTTP 200 OK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am configuring a scneario IDOC to SOAP , Asynchronous call to an https url that is available through internet.

When I try to post message to this url. I am getting following error:

SOAP: call failed: java.io.IOException: No SOAP Envelope but 1 {'}Values; HTTP 200 OK

in SOAP Adapter Log. Due to this error the message is set to NDLV.

I am using PI7.1

My Receiver Channel configurations are as contain

the third party url https://target with username password authentication. I have also imported client certificates.

Webservice host says its a problem with PI system and SAP says that its issue with Webservice.

Please let me know how can I resolve this issue. Am I missing something in my configuration. This is kind of a burning issue currently any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

This looks strange. If the error text is telling the truth, your SSL connection was working and you could even reach some service that returned HTTP 200 OK. But this service didn't return a SOAP response. I don't know what 1 {*} Values means. It sounds broken to me. You can open a ticket.

But the reason why you didn't get a valid SOAP response (either a good one or a fault) is probably that your target URL is incorrect. Verify the URL and run the scenario with the relevant components (refer to the SOAP adapter FAQ note) on DEBUG. The default trace file should give you more information about this apparently corrupted response.

Best regards, Yza

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you for your time. The Issue was resolved the target system was webmethods and the service published there did not return soap response required by Soap Adapter in proper format.

I got the structure of SOAP response needed from SAP note 856597.

Appreciate All the responses.

Regards,

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Please let me know how can I resolve this issue.

You cannot do anything here.

A webservice must return a response message.

Webservice is a standard, but often developers think that they need not care about standard.

All you can do is gathering information about the webservice standard (e.g. from w3.org) and try to convice the developers.

Otherwise you cannot integrate the systems.