cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Driven procurement -Vendor not coming through

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

At this time we have PDP active for SRM. We have Project systems based reqs pushed over to SRM for Procurement process.

When the vendor is populated in Activity in PS, and after Scheduling the background job, requistions come over just fine,but the vendor is not being populated in SC. Currently we are manually populating the same vendor on SC's as well.

If it were to be a fixed vendor in the backend PS, it comes through with no hassles. But if it were to be Desired vendor it does not.

I am assuming this is how the system behaves. At this time we want to explore on what it takes to push the desired vendor on to the SC. Can some one out there please throw some light and give some guidelines in achieving this task. Also let me know if the BADI BBP_BADI_EXTREQ_OUT can take care of our issue.

Points for sure!!

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not find any reason why you cannot use this BAdI. I am pasting the SAP documentation around this where it is clearly mentioned that the fields can be re assinged to other fields. Probably you want to map the desired vendor to the partner function "00000039" Preferred supplier on SRM. You should be able to move from EBAN table "LIFNR - Desired Vendor" to BUP_IMP for the fields PARTNER_FCT and PARTNER.

But, looks like a standard bug where SAP should resolve or some OSS notes might be available.

Thank You,

DV

Method BBP_GROUPING_MAPPING

You can use this method for the following:

Requirements that are to be transferred to the purchasing system can be grouped by logic

Fields that are contained in the interface can be assigned to other fields in the receiver interface (Field-Mapping).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response DV.

I think its Standard. This is what SAP has to say for restrictions when it comes to External Reqs.

The system does not transfer the preferred supplier from a purchase requisition to SRM, and the preferred supplier is not considered as a basis for procurement. However, you can define a fixed supplier in the purchase requisition. This supplier is used as a basis for the source determination in SRM. However, this supplier must be recognized in SRM.

I think BADI is the only option at this time

Krishna

Answers (0)