cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to print the Adobe form for each and every line items?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on adobe print forms. I have a scenario to print the form as below.

I have 4 sales order numbers in a internal table1. For each sales order 10 deliveries are there in another internal table2. if execute the form , i have to show each sales order and its relavent deliveries in seperate forms.

example : i have to print the sales order no1 in the header and its relavent deliveries in item. In next page , sales order no 2 in the header and its relavent deliveries in item.

what are the things i have to do in Form level as well as in program level.

Help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

radha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

very many things depend on the structure of the DDIC data. To solve your problem you should consider creating a table of tables in your backend coding (ABAP I hope:)). Create a table where you will store the deliveries and next use this table (+ some header fields probably) as a row of the table (outer one) to create a table of tables. This should help you to display your data on multiple pages. Or if you need separate FORMS like separate spools/ files, you need to split your data in the backend and call the printing programs for evyr data item.

Regards Otto