cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove blank page in sap script

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

I have a problem in sap script. I copied one std. script and made some changes i.e removing the unwanted pages from the script.

no where NEW-PAGE kind of command is declared in window but still a new blank page is coming in printing.

i checked with the posted comments in forum n what i found .. i did that part for my script..but no progress.

so help needed.

thnx,

m

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the driver prog. there is no such FM Control_form....

any other idea ??

thx,

m

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now this prob. is solved..As i was using std. prog. for this check printing so there were a lot of windows being called in the prog....so i commented code written for all. windows.in the prog... and it worked

satyajit_mohapatra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the driver program.......May be the new page is being called using FM CONTROL_FORM from driver program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Satyajit....

I have got similar Problem and fixed the issue with your solution.

Thanks

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am calling my script in a standard program. i have only one page in my script. in my test data i have 4 vendors. so when i preview the script i can find all the 4 vendors forms coming up one after another.. But at the end there is a blank page. I have no control_form statement also in my std prgm after i call my last window. Can you please help me out.

There are some elements in the std prgm which i use... so is that by anyc hance making this balnk page show up?...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have defined main window as just dummy one and not doing any thing there.the next page is set as FIRST page only.

Still the probelem is there ..blank page is appearing

thx,

m

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If there is no any "NEW-PAGE" command in your any window, Pls check following probable causes.

1. Check your main Window, may be there is blank line at the last of the main window, so check that and remove that,so you won't get the blank page

2.Please check what have you defined as the NEXT PAGE for your first page. If so change it and make the first page itself as the next page.

Hope it help you.

Regrads,

Lokesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Debug your form and note down when it's triggering 2nd Page.

Given below are some of the cases where you get blank page.

1) Script tries to print text even when it's blank overflowing to second page.

2) Some times 'PROTECT' and 'END PROTECT' commands towards the end of the page trigger reserving second page for printing while the content fits on first page it self.

Please post what you find in debug, I should be able to answer after seeing results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Checkout this thread.

Regards and Best wishes.