cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS-Replacement Scenario Settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In a CS (replacement only) scenario where a replacement part is issued in lieu of defective part, the Outbound of the fresh part happens before the inbound of defective part.

I have used the repair order type RA.No billing in the scenario, neither is there any service item.

My Question

1) The item categories that need to be used are the following or am I missing something.

IRRS

IRAL

IRRE

IRRP.

2) I am able to create inbound delivery (the Repair order has Schedule line for it) but I am not sure how to go about creating an outbound delivery and whether and how a fresh SL can be generated for the same.

Also please note; within the repairs order under the repairs Tab I am getting two line entries; one for the returns and one for the replacement but no sL for outbound delivery is getting generated.

3) Standard Repair Procedure for replacement needs any modifications?

Your inputs will be highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member201296
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Here in step 2 after doiing the inbound delivery have you technically completed the SM order?

once you do the technical compliction in IW32 you can see repaired qty withfor outbound delivery

check all this  make an out bound delivey as usual if serial no is assigned just don't foget to follow

that too.

If anyfing more please get back

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Item Category Sequence try with IRLB (Send Replacement) Item category.

Please check and let me know.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

TI think IRLB is for sendig a replacement (loan) item and in my case I am issuing as final delivery.