cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMD error: PPMS Modelling is inconsistent with SMSY. Check PPMS Keys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In extractors configured - WORKLOAD ANALYSIS (Introscope DATE) - BI Java, i have an inconsistency for Enterprise Portal:

ERROR: Consistency Check: PPMS Modelling is inconsistent with SMSY. Check PPMS Keys.

I can not find the problem. Can you help me?

Best regards,

Diego.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Diego,

In regards to the error you are getting:

"PPMS Modelling is inconsistent with SMSY. Check PPMS Keys."

There is a daily consistency check against SMSY. In case that the PPMS information in SMSY changed, we flag the relevant

extractor in order to prevent collecting of false data. Please delete the inconsistent extractors for system <select your managed SID> in the EFWK AdminUI (Managing System -> Inconsistent Extractors) and rerun the managed system setup for system <select your managed SID>.

This will resolve your issue.

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks, the problem is resolved.

Best regards,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same problem. Where can I rerun the managed system setup ?

Thank you in advance,

Vincent

0 Kudos

You can rerun from DSWP->Diagnostics Setup->Managed Systems->Setup Wizard

Or Don't delete the extractors, Deactivate (Deactivate in Extractors Banned / Inconsistent in the Managing system) and Activate one Extractor relevant to the system out of many.

If the Same extractor listed 2 or more times against different product version (SAP_BASIS 7.10 , SAP_BASIS, 711 etc.), Select the extractor corresponding to your system component version and activate that alone. Before you do this, deactivate both the extractors then activate only one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help ! It works !

Vincent

Answers (0)