Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty file

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have idoc to file scenario.

The mapping is good and tested. The file is getting created in target directory but there are no payload values in it. Only a special character [] is present in text file. Please suggest

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please set the Transfer Mode as text if its mentioned as binary and also try giving Data Connection type as passive.let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Srinivas

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Special character that is showing up is " []" i think this might be new line.

I have used binary and text mode both but the result is same.I have deleted my mapping and recreated but result seems to be same. The root node is green and mapped to root of source.

Thanks,

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you see what's the payload after the Mapping pipeline step?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does your system need a code page conversion?

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What kind of special characters are you seeing? Can you paste it here?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u check what payload your are getting in the receiver file communication channel from run time work bench? Is your file content conversion working fine?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check in the file receiver in communication channel whether you are seeing x no of bytes transfered. (you can do this by clicking on the particular receiver file channel)

2. check whether you have got write permissions to the target FTP. also check whether you are using any other credentials like SFTP or Proxy for connecting.

3. if using file content conversion then the error seems to be there. file is not getting converted as expected.

Regards,

Pavan