Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Basket approval

ken_halvorsen2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

Hope this is a simple one, but how do I tell Solution Manager which (or who's) Download basket to approve.

I've install SolMan 7.0 EhP1 and am looking for updated SP's. I've created a new Minatenance Transaction, found and selected the desired SP's and am now trying to approve the files in my download basket. But SolMan is looking at the other Basis Team members download basket.

So my question is how do I approve the SP's in my DOwnload basket?

Ken

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

What do you mean by "other Basis Team members" are they from your team only.

If yes then solution is to map your SAP id to your S-user id ..You can do this in tcode

AISUSER, so check what is the suser id against your username in case its incorrect you have to change.

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

Gagan Deep Kaushal

ken_halvorsen2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ahh... Yes, we only have the client Basis Team member's user id in aisuser.

So, can:

1 - we have 2 user id's identified in this transaction

2 - does the user id have to be associated with the client (for example being a consultant of the company)

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Ahh... Yes, we only have the client Basis Team member's user id in aisuser.

>

> So, can:

> 1 - we have 2 user id's identified in this transaction

> 2 - does the user id have to be associated with the client (for example being a consultant of the company)

>

> Ken

Hi Ken

You can have as many userid's as you want in AISUSER. Normally this table is filled with Userid's who will send messages to SAP via Service Desk and will use the Maintenance Optimizer.

Secondly the S user associated with the userid should be linked to the customer ( client in your case ) number. It should have authorizations to download Software from the Marketplace. You cannot use a S userid from a consulting company with the client as it will not match with the authorizations needed.

Hope that addresses your query.

Regards

Amit

ken_halvorsen2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Amit

That was it.

Ken

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

You have to log a message with SAP component SV-SMG-MAI-APR to approve the downloads for you. Since the files are being downloaded from SAP in MOPZ, logging a message to that component and explaining to have your download basket approved will have it done.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Mark