Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users created by SAPJSF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are having SAP ECC 5.0 HR FICO PRODUCTION system . This system having portal connected.

We found that some IDs, like DJWHITE341, NG2BXYWTXOCF etc which are not meaningful, are created by the SAPJSF user with no roles and no expiry date.

SAPJSF user has setup as system user and having roles SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION & SAP_J2EE_GUEST.

We are not knowing root cause of how its being created. Any ideas or thoughts how it is created and solution to stop this? Please help.

Regards,

Arun

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

ask the person who setup workfow or CRM/SRM he should know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we have the same issue, but we have not set up any workflow!?

Does anybody know how to solve the issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One reason could be that the UME datastore used by your portal is the ECC 5 system and that the "strange users" were created from the User administration screen of the portal.

If this is the reason, the solution is to find who created these users in the portal and to have a little talk with him !

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

In my case, I am the only one having an admin-user in our portal and I have not created the user.

0 Kudos

Hi Davor,

>In my case, ...

Are you a reincarnation of Msjarun ?

Olivier

0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

In our case the same issue happened.

This happens in the following cases:

I) In your SAP portal UME if the data source is set to ADS/LDAP i.e other than SAP UME, there is a chance that the users created in portal UME will be moved to SAP backend system.

II) If the public portal(Website) related to your company is connected to your SAP system and if some body tries to register under Careers option it creates a junk user ID in SAP system.

in our case both of the above issues have come.

In your case, please check if this scenario applies.

Thanks,

Rama

MichaelShea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

OK, I do not work in the suite, but normally if you choose LDAP as the UME data source, there is no interface to the AS ABAP backend. The user SAPJSF is the default user for UME-ABAP communication when the UME data source is ABAP, so I do not see how you can claim that LDAP is the data source. Perhaps you have some kind of LDAP sync going in the AS ABAP. Check transaction LDAP. Otherwise, check your data source configuration file and see what systems really are functioning as the backend.

-Michael

0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrisha,

Saw this thread.We are also implementing something similar.

We are using SAP SRM7.0 and trying to connect to Portal UME using SPML connection through SAPJSF user.

Even after activating it, the users created in backend are not appearing in Portal UME. We are using only LDAP as datasource for Portal UME.

In your case have you used only LDAP as datasource and still the users created in backend are appearing in your Portal UME.In that case can you tell how did u achieve it?

It will be really helpful if you can help me out here.

Thanks and Regards,

Pradeep

0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

In our case it was happened due to the scenario (ii)

In your case

"We are using only LDAP as datasource for Portal UME".

Since you are using LDAP as datasource for Portal UME, the users created in backend would not appear in Portal UME.

You have to change the datasource from LDAP to SAP UME in Portal, in order to get the users that are created in backend.

Regards,

Rama