Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability check for sales order stock

murat_mrdn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We use sales order stock in sales order which creates purchase requisition automatically.Movement types for GR 101E, for GI 601E. Material master data has on MRP2 view as GR processing time 2 days for example. I create sales order with requested delivery date today.After saving SO, PR is created and I create PO with delivery date today and post goods receipt document for today. System gives as confirmation date today + 2 days. although the material is in stock.

We use also project stock in sales order which creates purchase requisition automatically.Movement types for GR 101Q, for GI 601Q.I run the same scenario for the same material. As soon as I create the purchase order system confirms the open quantity in sales order for today. (Scope of availability check is the same for both sales orders and includes PO)

What can be the reason?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murat,

i guess the problem is with the 'Check without RLT' indicator' in Availability check control. For the MTO (checking rule AE) i guess this indicator is not set but for the Project systems (Checking rule PS) this indicator is set. This makes the difference. Do the changes as desired in transaction OVZ9.

Please check and revert back if you are still facing the same problem.

regards,

Kathir

murat_mrdn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

'Check without RLT' indicator' is not set in both of availability check. But the result is different for AE and AQ.

Item categories have special stock indicators E and Q.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suppose you have already done it, but could it be that in the first case goods end up in a special stock that the scope of the availability check doesn't involve?